Hagi meshiwan bowl for cooked rice, Touri Yoshino.
- Free Shipping & Returns or all orders over
- Secure Payment We ensure secure payment
- Money Back Guarantee Any back within 30 days
Hagi ware(hagi yaki) made by Touri Yoshino at Tori Kiln. Every works are made from climbing kiln. Thus, Hagi-yaki pottery has been widely appreciated by experts of the tea ceremony. During use, you may notice that the color of Hagi ware’s surface is changed.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan
- Featured Refinements: Sake Cup
- Handmade: Yes
- Modified Item: No
- Provenance: Ownership History Available
Submit Your Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *